For railway projects, IAT International, Inc. has been partners with TSO in France, Portec/Coronet Rail in England, and a number of Israeli companies (Menorah Izu Aharon, Athena, Lesico, Solel Boneh, Bahnbau and others).
These projects include:
- Insulating Joints – Supply and Assembly
- Upgrading complete breaking systems for EMD locomotives
- Reconditioning of alternators & traction motors for locomotives
- Reconditioning of locomotive breaking system valves
- Building new track
- Welding of rail
- Ballast cleaning
- Maintenance of track
IAT has assembled a consortium of companies for special projects.
A few examples are:
- The electrification of existing railway lines on a design, build, and maintenance basis
- Custom-made integrated system to detect blocked crossing by all types of vehicles.
- And More!
For all our specialty projects, we offer full turn-key implementation, including:
- Design of the systems
- Delivery of equipment to site
- Installation of equipment and running the system
- Maintenance of the systems (on a multi-year contract)